Experienced violin teacher in Katoomba in the heart of the beautiful Blue Mountains.
Inspiring Violin Lessons in a Creative & Supportive Environment
- Online Lessons available
- Wholistic Approach
- Suitable for age 3 to 103
- Individual Lessons plus Classes for Children & Adults
- Learn Correct Classical Technique from the start
- Performance Skills from the start
- Performance Coaching for Advanced Players
- Physical Awareness for Violinists
- AMEB Exams optional
- Over 20 Years Teaching & Professional Performing Experience
- Child Safe Policy
- Accredited with Music Teacher’s Association NSW
First Lesson Free*
*for prospective students not currently enrolled with another teacher
Limited places available now. Beginners welcome.
No violin needed for the introductory lesson. You can receive professional advice on size & options in your first lesson.
Rachele Wildmare is passionate about music performance and education, and is committed to helping you, or your child, become a confident and competent musician.
She is diligent in setting you up with good technique from the start, and has a teaching style that incorporates games and exercises to make the learning experience fun and inspirational.
If you are a more advanced player, her goal as a teacher is to equip you with the skills to practice effectively and enjoyably at home, thereby empowering you to become a greater, more versatile violinist.
Lessons are conducted in her fully-equiped home studio in Katoomba, or online via Zoom or Skype.
Rachele Wildmare’s areas of teaching specialisation are:
- Children’s Individual Beginner violin lessons
- Adult’s Individual Beginner violin lessons
- Classical Violin Tuition for more advanced players
- Group Classes
- Performance Craft
- Physical Awareness for the advanced violinist
Children can begin as young as 3 to 4 years old, depending on the individual. Young families are welcome to observe lessons and become involved in Rachele’s introductory program. Parents of younger children are encouraged to be involved in lessons, and will learn how to facilitate home practice.
More advanced players can participate in performance practice sessions and ensemble classes. All students can participate in Suzuki style group sessions.
Rachele has a Child Safe Policy to promote a positive and safe environment for children.
“The best violin teacher in the world!” Stephanie Palmer, age 8
Mare and Nellie were invited performing on the “Footloose Fridays” segment of Network 10’s show “Studio 10”, live on 30 April 2021